David has worked with a number of leading management consultancies to help shape and improve their written insights on a broad range of subjects. This work has involved:
- collaborating with marketing and communications departments and individual consultants to hone and develop ideas
- interpreting survey data and capturing key points that will also attract media attention
- conducting independent research
- interviewing senior client executives
- ghostwriting and editing consultants’ written work.
He has also researched and written several in-depth research white papers for The Economist Intelligence Unit, sponsored by their clients. Recent work has included writing a management course for The Economist’s new venture, Economist Education.